Harita Seating Systems

Harita Seating Systems to sign JV pact with German Firm

Chennai-based Harita Seating Systems Ltd proposes to enter into a Joint Venture (JV) with F S Fehrer Automotive GmbH, Germany, international specialist in vehicle interior components.

Under the deal, Harita Seating Systems will hold 51% stake in the new JV Company while Fehrer will hold the rest 49% stake.

The JV which would be called ‘Harita-Fehrer Ltd’ will manufacture polyurethane molded foam pads for seats and plastic components and two-wheeler seats.