Camlin Fine Chemicals

Camlin Fine Chemicals to setup JVC with Pagoda Advisor & Associates

Mumbai-based Camlin Fine Chemicals Limited has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on July 29, 2008, has approved the proposal for setting up a Joint Venture Company between the Company and Pagoda Advisors Pvt. Limited & their associates.

Under the deal, Camlin Fine Chemicals will own 51% of the Equity of the proposed new Company while the rest 49% will be owned by Pagoda Advisors Pvt. Limited & their associates.

Camlin Fine Chemical enters JV with US-based Advanced Aerospace

Mumbai-based, Camlin Fine Chemicals Limited said that it has entered into a Joint Venture Agreement with Advanced Aerospace Technologies Inc., USA to manufacture and market specialty fine chemicals to European and U.S. markets.

The Company will be headed by Mr. Christopher Bluemel, a German national having around 20 years experience in international fine chemicals market.